Search This Blog

Monday, May 14, 2012

Best Hubby and Kids!



Just had to share my excitement with y'all!  Yesterday my hubby bought me a wide format printer for Mother's Day that I have been wanting for a while.  My blogging friend Sabrina has been going on and on  ;p  about hers so naturally I went researching for wide format printers but this same brand and model she has keeps popping up as the best in its price range (should have just taken her word for it, would have saved me weeks of googling printers and the house would have been much cleaner!)  If you have been following my blog, you'll know that I have been dabbing into digital scrapbooking and have actually sent some to Costco to print some pages.  This printer is so going to make my scrapping easier and faster!  Now to hook up this baby and start printing some pages.

My hubby also bought some of these vinegar chips for me.  Last time I had massive cravings for sour things I was pregnant.  Hmmmm......


The Michaels GC was my kids' idea of course!  My hubby will NEVER admit to buying me a GC to "hell on earth" (as he so endearingly calls Michaels and Joann's, while I call them "the mothership") but will buy them for me anyways and say they were from the kids ;p. 


Thanks for letting me share - hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day!

13 comments:

Jill Rugg said...

What a great family! Can't wait to see your digital layouts, you might get me hooked!

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a fun post! Thank you for sharing your Mother's Day blessings with us! Now, go have some fun!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Thanks, Carolyn!

Dayna Sabrina said...

I just got my email for your blog update and the first picture has me sitting in my seat squealing! Yes! I am so excited for you. Girl you are going to LURVE this printer. I am so seriously hooked now. I doubt I will print anything anywhere else ever again! Make sure you use Epson brand photo paper. You won't get great quality prints if you use an off brand. Now go HAVE FUN!

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

@ Sabrina: I was so proud of myself for setting it up - the wifi setup threw me on a loop for a tiny bit but I used my neglected Imagine's USB cable and it worked like a charm! I've ordered some Epson paper from the site (free shipping!) and can't wait till it gets here.

Linda Kaiser said...

Congrats!! You will so love it!!

Linda

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Thanks, Linda!

Sheryl said...

Hi Melody, just popped by to thank you for the lovely comment you left on the CRAFT challenge blog about my card and tutorial.
I love your creations - just been looking around your blog. You are one creative lady!
Hope to see your card over at CRAFT.
Hugs Sheryl xx

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Thanks for stopping by, Sheryl! Glad to Have found your challenge blog ;) will definitely come play along.

Peanut said...

I want I want I want. Your new toy looks fab. I'm sure you'll have hours of fun with it. Lucky you!

hugs

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

LOL Asha! Thanks!

Stampers Delights said...

WOW you are a lucky lady with a family that realy loves you
Can not wait to see the projects you can make now!
Love Janice XXXX

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Thanks for stopping by, Janice!