On September 26th at 12:01 AM EST Provo Craft will launch the Cricut Expression 2 on HSN. We want everyone to join in the fun by designing a pennant banner for a chance to be one of FIVE lucky people to win the new machine when it debuts on HSN. Here’s how. Send an original pennant banner to enter to win the brand new Cricut Expression 2. If you watch every airing on HSN you might also see your design on live TV with Jinger.
- The contest runs August 22 – September 21 and all submissions must be received at the Provo Craft office by 5pm September 21nd.
- Anyone can participate ages 18 and older (U.S. and Canada only).
- Submissions must be a pennant banner (see examples)
- Pennant banner should spell out “Cricut.”
- Submissions can use any Cartridge made by Provo Craft.
- Submissions must not include photos.
- Submissions will not be returned and will become the property of Provo Craft.
- Submission may be shown on a National TV station.
- Judging will be done at the sole discretion of Provo Craft.
- You may enter up to 2 pennant banners.
Attn: Jinger Adams
10876 S. Riverfront Parkway, Suite 600
South Jordan, Utah 84095
Winners will be announced after the first five HSN airings on September 26th. Look for the announcements on both facebook.com/officialcricut and facebook.com/Jingeradams.
Good Luck everyone!
Now I already have an E2 Anniversary Edition but I am playing along simply because it's FUN, and if I do win an E2 I plan on giving it to my sister. Another incentive for me is that there will be a $150 credit given to Cricut Circle members whose banners get chosen. Sweet! This is the first banner that I'm calling "Gothic Cricut" and my inspiration of course is the upcoming Halloween!
A few close ups of the banner:
For the flowers attached to each banner pennant I used a total of 4 different cuts from the Flower Shoppe cart. I used a jewelry gauge wire to attach a gray craft pearl and inserted that in the middle of the flowers - the gauge wire served as anchor for each pennant - with the banner being shipped via USPS, those babies aren't going anywhere LOL!