Search This Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thanks - my first Sophie card

Happy Thursday, everyone!  Today I thought I'd better use my Sophie cart - have had it for almost a month now and have not really used it.  This is an A2 size card.  The base is from Sophie cart and so are the butterfly layers (I hid the middle cuts off the butterflies on my G before cutting because they were not cutting right on the expression; I may have to change my blade).  The sentiment "thanks!" is from the Phrases cart, double layered using foam mounts and the top layer embossed with the D'vine Swirls CB folder and doodled with white Sakura gel pen.


The butterfly layers were also embellished with irock gems and foam mounted only in the middle.  The top border strip is punched with a Martha Stewart border punch.  I also attached a cream colored cardstock inside for writing personal sentiments, decorated that piece with Martha Stewart corner punch.  Excuse the ugly bow :( - I have the darndest time with bows! 

Anyway, thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!  

No comments: