Search This Blog

Friday, September 9, 2011

Butterfly Bday Card


Hello again!  Ok, I promised myself that I will try to make at least one post a week as I am slowly getting my crafting mojo back. Here is a quick post to share a card I made for my SIL Rita who had a birthday a few days ago.  This card fit in an A2 size envelope.  The base card is achieved by welding 2 of the same image from Elegant Edges cart.  Then I took the same image and cut it 2x in two different sizes to create a background mat.  The butterfly was cut in two layers and are from the Martha Stewart All Occasions Cake Art cart with the bottom layer embossed with D'vine Swirls CB folder.  I then added the light pink half pearls along the body of the butterfly.  The sentiment was also from the same MS cart. 

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful weekend! 

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Beautiful card! I have a blog award for you, so please stop by my blog to pick it up.

http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com/

Kate said...

very pretty. TFS

Hugs,
Kate

Linda Kaiser said...

Very nice! Love the colors:)

Linda

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Thanks for stopping by, ladies! And thanks for the award, Brenda - I'll be sure to pass it on!