Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Bday card for a little boy


Hello there bloggers!  Hope everyone had a wonderful long Labor Day weekend.  Just wanted to stop by for a bit to share a simple and quick card I made for a neighbor's little boy who turned 3 a couple of weeks ago.  Sorry for the bad photo as the lighting in my craft nook is just awful :(.  Anyway, this is an A2 card and the papers I used were from my scrap.  The image of the boy with the butterfly was from the A Child's Year cart cut at 3 inches.  The sentiment was from the Stamping cart cut at 1.5 inches.  I used the D'vine Swirls and the Swiss Dots CB folders for the images and the Spots and Dots CB folders to emboss the strip of cardstock.  Bluish-green buttons were used as accent as well as some doodling with the while Sakura gel pen. 

Hope you like and thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Linda Kaiser said...

Love love love this card. I think silhouettes are so nice on cards. Love the color combo!

Linda

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Thanks, Linda!

JaniceA said...

This is so sweet, love your cards. You wanted to know how I tied my bow, well, just two holes punched about 1/2 apart, go in top hole from front then through bottom hole from back, back through top hole and out front even up ends.

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Ah, Janice you are just too sweet! I'm going to try that trick with the bow and let you know how it goes. Thanks!