This is how it looked like before the transformation:
For this project I again used both my Cricut E2 and my Silhouette Cameo. I started by cutting down two pieces of glittered cardstock to size, to cover the front and the back of the cover. Then I cut enough strand of ribbon to go around the notebook and some, to make a bow later to close the notebook. I adhered the ribbon to the notebook first, then the glittered cardstock.
And here are closeups of the final project. I added blings, inked a few edges, and used foam mounts for depth. I also added a couple of strips of solid cardstocks embossed with D'vine Swirls CB folder and then sewed around it for added texture.