Search This Blog

Friday, January 20, 2012

Birthday Card


Wow this has been a week of firsts for me.  First it was the Card Patterns blog, then Mojo Monday and for today, I whipped up a super quick birthday card and linking it to fellow Circlet Sheila's blog over at She's a Sassy Lady ;) with a birthday theme. 

This card is an A2 sized card and all supplies are from my stash.  I'm trying to get rid of some little bits and pieces of cardstock and replenishing my stock of birthday cards.  The light pink mat was embossed with the D'Vine Swirls CB folder and inked.  The flowers were from the Art Philosophy cart.  The rosette was super easy to do with a MS heart puncher and a MS score board.  The sentiment was cut using the Cameo print and cut feature (font was Harrington). 

That's it for me!  It's supposed to rain all weekend long where I live which is a bummer cause I'd still have to be out and about to take the kids to their activities :( .  Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving comments.

5 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a beautiful card! I love the colors and look at that rosette! Love it! Thanks for playing along at She's A Sassy Lady today.

Missy said...

This is a really nice birthday card! I like that rosette & the flowers!!!

Hrvatica said...

Very pretty card. I love your rosette.

Jan said...

Very pretty card. I really like that font. Your flowers from Art Philosophy are great. I still need to practice those.

Great job.

Jan

JJewel said...

Very nice rosette card! I really need to start making some flowers!! I am so behind.