Search This Blog

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Happy Birthday A2 Card


Hi there!  Today's project is a simple A2 sized birthday card for one of my nieces who recently turned 8 years old.   All supplies used were from  my stash   ;).  I embossed the red mat with the D'Vine Swirls CB folder.  The rosette was from an svg image I purchased from Lettering Delights a little while ago, cut with the Cameo using SCAL 3.  The "button" on the rosette is a print and cut image from the Silhouette Studio store.  The sentiment "Happy Birthday" was cut using the Elegant Cakes cart on the Cricut.  I embellished with 3 pink half pearls.

Here's a peek on the inside of the card which I left blank so my kids can write their own sentiment. 


I hope everyone's having a great weekend so far!  Thanks for stopping by. 

3 comments:

girlia said...

Lovely card. I really like the rosette.

RockinRenee said...

What a sweet card and so colorful!

Dayna Sabrina said...

Girl the use of color on this card is phenomenal. You are rocking that rosette. I have that cart but haven't taken the time to learn it yet. I hope to do so soon. Fabulous card, really a great job!