Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Layered Flowers


Just a quick post.  I couldn't wait until I get my hands on the Cuttlebug Quilling kits I ordered from Cricut.com last week, so I decided to make do with a cricut cart cut for some 3D-look flowers.  Here are my first 2 Christmas cards made entirely from my scrap stash.  The card on the left is 5 x 5 and the one on the right is size A2.  The flower cut was from the Gypsy Wanderings cart cut at varying sizes.  I crumpled the pieces a little before I attached each piece with foam mounts then glued a gem in the middle.  I used the spots and dots and big snowflakes embossing folders for the one on the left card and the swiss dots for the flower on the right side.  The sentiment on both cards are from JustRite stamper, cut out with Nesties.  I also used my irock for attaching the smaller gems on the cards.  I also used MS punches for both cards.  Thanks for looking! 

No comments: