Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Card, No Cricut!


My 12 year old niece, bless her heart, thinks I make pretty nice looking cards - so sweet of her, I know since she has no one else to compare my work with LOL!  She had asked me to make her a birthday card for a friend.  So I have leftover paper from the one I cut out to make my card for this week's CC Challenge I've posted yesterday.  I'm been trying to be good at really using up my scraps - they pile up so quickly!  The card is 6 x 6.  No Cricut cut was used for this project.  The flowers are Prima stacked together, button from Michaels and snaps from Making Memories.  Once again I attempted to sew on my card and messed it up, especially the corners, so hence the use of snaps!  I'm either going to give up this sewing feat or continue to use the snaps to hide my boo boos.  I highlighted the two butterflies printed in the paper with stickles.  The sentiment is a JustRite stamper.  Coordinating scalloped papers were cut using Nesties.



I've decorated the inside of the card with coordinating paper punched on one end with a MS punch.  Thanks for looking!

No comments: