Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Blogging Hiatus

Hello my blogging friends!  Just wanted to let you all know that I am taking a loooooong break from blogging and crafting in general due to personal reasons.  I will take this hiatus to take care of what matters most.....family.  Just because I won't be crafting nor posting doesn't mean I will not be visiting my favorite blogs, which I know I have been neglecting to do as of late :(.  I have contacted the blogs I contribute to on a regular basis as a DT member and will not be posting any projects for them for a while.  Hopefully when the craziness in my life settles, I will dust my Cameo and my digital scrapbook softwares and just create.  Thank you all for visiting and leaving comments and I hope to "see" you all soon.   

6 comments:

Jill Rugg said...

I hope everything is ok, if there is ever anything I can do don't hesitate to ask! You will be missed!!

Charlotte C said...

Family is number one and I wish you good luck.

Cocoa's Mom said...

Please take care of yourself and your family, Melody and come back to us soon! Stay strong! : ) Christine

Dayna Sabrina said...

Hey Melody! I am sorry I haven't been around in a while. I totally understand the need to take a step back and well, do something else for a while. This is a lot of work and we all need to be refreshed at some point. So take your time off and relax, and we will be here when you decide to come back! ~ Sabrina

Lisa said...

AW Melody, you will be missed. I hope everything is ok. Know that thoughts and prayers are with you.

Peanut said...

Hope all is well for you, Melody. Take care and see you back to blogging and crafting soon.
hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts