Search This Blog

Sunday, October 27, 2013

No Tricks, Just FREE My Memories Suite v4 download!



Hello my crafty friends!  It's almost Halloween!  Some of you already know that I am so in love with digital scrapbooking and am an affiliate of My Memories.  The sweet people at My Memories are allowing me to give a special code for a WHOLE week as a special treat to all my blogging friends - so spread the word!  The code is for a FREE My Memories Suite v4 ($40 value) DOWNLOAD option only.   You must click on the logo above, select the My Memories Suite v4 software (again, the download option only) and use the code below at checkout.  It is probably best if you just copy and paste the code as it needs to be as is. 

FreeTreatLL155
 
This code is valid Sunday, October 27 - Saturday, November 2, 2013.  Thanks for being a follower!  For the next week, I am going to be posting some digital scrapbook pages I'm working on.  Have a wonderful week ahead of you!

No comments: