Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Thank you for all that you do



These are a set of thank you cards I've recently created to replenish my stash - you can never have too many thank you cards, right?  I'm linking this project over to the Silhouette Challenges blog for their "welded letters" challenge.  Designed on the Silhouette Studio.  The cards are A2 size, and the base is by Lori Whitlock (Design ID #44886).  All patterned paper mats were flood-filled with digital paper purchased from the Silhouette Store.  The font I used for the "Thank you" was Ravie font (I ungrouped the letters then spaced them to my liking and welded some of the letters together), while the "for all that you do"  was done is Arial font (print only). 

 
 
Here's a peek at the inside, which I kept plain - ready for me to personally address later.  I used the internal offset feature to create the inside mat.  I let the Silhouette Studio faux stitch for me.  The ribbons were from my stash (purchased from Michaels months ago).
 

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Migdalia said...

Very PRETTY! Awesome job!
Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Nana said...

Beautiful.
Thanks for linking up over at Silhouette Challenges

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Dayna Sabrina said...

Melody is rocking the print and cut as always. You are right - you can never have enough Thank You Cards - I need some right now! These are delightful little cards and I am sure the recipients will love them!