Search This Blog

Friday, March 16, 2012

Amie's Birthday Card


Hi all!  One of my younger sister's birthday is early next week and so I thought I'd get started on her birthday card.  I haven't yet bought her a gift simply because she hasn't given me any clue as to what she wants  ;) . 

This card is an A2 size card.  The cupcake image is from Clear Dollar Stamps which I colored with Prismacolor colored pencils and then added some gold stickles.  I then cut the image and its mat with Nestabilities.  I used a lot of foam pads to give some of the elements some boost.  The lime green cardstock was punched with a MS doily puncher.  I added a couple of Card Candis to the sentiment.  The sentiment is by TPC Studio, purchased from Michaels a long while back.  I also added twine. 

I kept the inside simple, using the same MS doily puncher on lime green cardstock.


Thanks for stopping by!  

7 comments:

Susan Edwards said...

Ohhh Melody, this is lovely. I want to bite into that cupcake it looks so good!!!

Susan

Carolyn/MamaC said...

How pretty! The colors and design are just gorgeous!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Jill Rugg said...

Super cute-your sister will love it!

Hrvatica said...

What an absolutely adorable little card. I love it!

Peanut said...

Can't think of anybody who'd say NO to a cupcake! I enjoy peeping at your cards. There's an award for you over at my blog ;-)
http://sunnysummercrafts.blogspot.pt/2012/03/liebster-blog-award.html

hugs

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Ah, thanks Asha!

Tamika said...

Fabulous card!!!