Search This Blog

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Cameo Creations Challenge - Full Bloom




It's another Cameo Creations Challenge and here's my DT contribution.  The theme these next two weeks is Full Bloom and we were asked to include flowers in our creations.  These are box cards designed by Samantha Walker (Design ID #42027) and the image was purchased through the Silhouette Store.  The flower image is by Lori Whitlock (Design ID #40827), also from the Silhouette Store.  The double-sided CS I used were from a paper pack by K&Company.  The ribbons were from my stash (most definitely purchased from Michaels).  The brads for the center of the flowers were also from my stash but I can't seem to remember the brand since I've had them for a long time.

Here are some closeups of my project.  These cards were created for the teachers at my kids' school, intended to house some giftcards for them.  These were so easy to make!




I used the Abbeyline font to type the sentiment for the inside layer of the box card and used the print and cut feature of the Cameo.



Thanks for visiting me today.  Hope to see what you link up with CCC these next 2 weeks!  Have a wonderful Thursday! 

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

This is GORGEOUS!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Peanut said...

What a thoughtful gift. Such a cheerful card. The teachers will love their gifts.
hugs,