Search This Blog

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Happy Holidays - my first Christmas card ;)


I finally started making Christmas cards!  I've designed about 10 different ones in my Gypsy while I was sick with a very bad cold (nothing serious but enought to get this old body of mine out of commission for most of the week).  I designed with my G in bed while I waited for the drugs to kick in LOL!  Anyway, this is the first one.  It is an A2 size.  The pine trees and the sentiment are both from Winter Frolic cart - so happy to use an oldie but goody cart ;).  I embossed the pine tress with D'vine Swirls CB folder then stickled the embossed parts.  I also added some sticker gems for a little bling.  Then I added 2 mini bells to the bows so the card does jingle when you shake it. 

I forgot to mention last post that all supplies used were from my stash and the same goes for this project - Project #19 for Using My Stash pledge at the CC MB.  Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day! 

3 comments:

Carol's Creations said...

Simply gorgeous! I love the addition of the bells!

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Beautiful! Wonderful use of your stash!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Dayna Sabrina said...

I really like this card. The sentiment and the faux stitching and white dots are great. It really makes it pop.