First of all, I'd like to thank Gloria over at Girlia's Card for passing on this award to me - so sweet! And I'd also like to apologize to her for being so late in passing it on to other bloggers as she awarded this to me in early February - yikes! Where did February go??? Anyway, better late than never, right? Head on over to her blog as she is one wonderful crafter; I promise you that if you don't already follow her blog, you will be amazed at her work.
Share 8 things about yourself and pass it on to eight people.
Inform the individuals about their award. Easy peasy, right? OK, here we go!
1. Before the Cricut I was mainly a scrapbooker. Now I dabble in cardmaking too and love the instant gratification it affords me. Never mind that I am now 3 years behind in my scrapbooking ;)!
2. I have a wonderful husband who continues to support my paper hobby in his own way - he mutters under his breath about how messy my craft area is and then hands me a $100 gift card to Michaels once in a while - LOL!
3. I love the Harry Potter series - books and movies!
4. I have over 3,000 pictures stored in Snapfish, ready to be printed when I get the chance - see #1 for the reason - hehe!
5. My Imagine has become a 30 pounds paper weight - I still find myself grabbing for my Expressions when I make a project.
6. I'm on the fence about renewing my Cricut Circle membership as I don't see myself forking out hundreds of dollars to attend swarms - takes money away from my cart addiction!
7. I have a hard time letting go of pretty paper, even if it's to be used to make cards for special people in my life.
8. If no one's home but me, I belt out singing.....anything really, just ask my neighbors!
Now onto passing this award to 8 special bloggers I didn't get the chance to pass it on the first time I received one back in November 2010 - some I have followed for a while now, others I'm just getting to "know". I chose the following bloggers who continue to inspire and amaze me - please visit their blogs and congratulate them too!