Search This Blog

Friday, October 29, 2010

Little Ghouls and Goblins' Treats!


It's almost Halloween!  I sent the kids off to school this morning armed with their goody treats to share with their friends.  I made 35 total of these goody pouches.  That's the pic of them empty.  Aren't those sentiment stamps just adorable?  They are Justrite stampers I got from Glenda, a fellow CC member. She has awesome prices on the Justrite stampers and excellent customer service - go check her out!


And this is a pic of the goody pouches with the goodies in them.  We were able to put a total of 7 of the Pixy Stix powder candies in each.  Very inexpensive to make.  The pouches were cut from Tags, Bags, Boxes & More cart and embossed (front only) with the Boo To You CB folder.  After I stamped the Justrite stamper sentiments, I cut them out using Nesties in my CB.  The cauldron image came from October 31st cart.  Embellished with black and orange ribbons from Michaels.  Again, thanks for looking and have a fun and safe Halloween!

No comments: